Become a Registered Patient
Let us guide you, learn the steps to becoming a registered patient
Patient Intake Form
Are you a first time patient? Fill out this form for quick registry.
See what products we have to offer
Join our newsletter! Get updates on products, informational classes, and more.
How to Become Registered
- Visit an Ohio Certified to Recommend physician. You must have one of the approved qualifying conditions.
- Once you have received your recommendation, your physician will enter you into the Patient and Caregiver Registry.
- You will receive an email to confirm your registry. Click on the link in the email. This will allow you access to the registry to confirm your information.
- You will then pay, using your credit card.
- Download your card. You can print a copy or show your electronic version on your cell phone when you visit us.
- You will need to show your registry card and an unexpired government issued ID.
Valid forms of ID
Accepted forms of identification include any of the following:
- Unexpired Ohio driver’s license.
- Unexpired Ohio identification card issued by the Ohio bureau of motor vehicles.
- Unexpired US passport or passport card.
- If the patient is a minor, their caregiver must also register in the Patient/Caregiver Registry.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Chronic traumatic encephalitis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Epilepsy or other seizure disorder
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Spinal cord injury
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Ulcerative Colitis